Bolshoi Backstage.
A film by Robert Pacelli. If you got 25 minutes and you're interested in ballet you should check it out.
Oh, and I'm really angry with myself right now because I wasn't in the training this morning. The spirit is willing but the flesh is weak. However it seems to be nearly impossible to make it to class at 8:30 in the morning after giving classes and supervising rehearsals the day before till 11:00 at night. I mean, I can make it. Actually I managed it quite often in the last weeks. But everyday? Maybe if I were russian I could cope with it. Who knows?! Think I'll try to join a class for advanced aficionados (which a workmate of mine will give in this one hour I am free this afternoon) to get my necessary daily routine. Perhaps a barre and some pointe shoe action after everybody left will be a good idea too...
More coffee, please!
Oh, and I'm really angry with myself right now because I wasn't in the training this morning. The spirit is willing but the flesh is weak. However it seems to be nearly impossible to make it to class at 8:30 in the morning after giving classes and supervising rehearsals the day before till 11:00 at night. I mean, I can make it. Actually I managed it quite often in the last weeks. But everyday? Maybe if I were russian I could cope with it. Who knows?! Think I'll try to join a class for advanced aficionados (which a workmate of mine will give in this one hour I am free this afternoon) to get my necessary daily routine. Perhaps a barre and some pointe shoe action after everybody left will be a good idea too...
More coffee, please!


0 Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen
Abonnieren Kommentare zum Post [Atom]
<< Startseite