Back in '82.
"Katherine Healey, only thirteen and a half years old..." at this time and obviously blessed with a lot of talent. But did you recognize her partner, choreographer and coach? His name is David Howard. He's known as one of the very best coaches world wide.
Over the years I had again and again the luck to work together with dancers who had completed their style with him and I always tried to absorb every little nuance of what I could get from it.
Happily I am also right now consecrated with a beautiful and talented lady from the Royal Ballet who had the pleasure to work with him a few years ago; and I just don't have the words to describe you how much I do enjoy her coaching.
May be it's why a class which is influenced by David Howard doesn't just look easy and fluid, it feels, and that's not in general, easy and fluid while you're dancing. Additional it could be due that it is well known that he's interested in body friendly movements - to tell the truth, something a lot of balletmakers don't even think about.
In short: No pain, no cramping, absolutely helpful corrective actions, a respectfully and friendly atmosphere in the studio and probably as a result of this a lot of fun. Sounds good, doesn't it?
I would LOVE to work with him!


0 Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen
Abonnieren Kommentare zum Post [Atom]
<< Startseite